Interested in my services? Please fill out the form below and click "Submit." I will get back to you as soon as possible!
Frequently asked questions
My prices are based on my four Event Packages I offer:
* Standard Package - $800: DJ / MC Service (6 Hour) and Dance Floor Wash
* Deluxe - $950 (Most Popular): 6 Hour Reception, DJ / MC Service, Dance Floor Lighting, and Vibo Planning App
* Elite - $1,300: Everything in The Deluxe plus Ceremony and Uplighting.
I can customize packages that will fit your budget and needs. Contact me if you would like more information.
○ What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
2. You will receive a response back from me where we can setup a consultation time where we can go over the details of you event and pricing.
3. After the consultation, a contract would be sent to you to fill out.
4. Once I received the signed contract and small deposit from you, I'll begin to work on the playlist and time line for your event.
5. A time line will be sent to you for your final approval.
6. On or before the day of the Event, the outstanding balance is to be paid to the DJ before any music is played. 7. Party and have a good time.
○ What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I have took Private DJ Lessons at Sam Ash for 3 months, I have took many Online DJ Courses & Webinars, and shadowed/DJ'ed with another Professional Wedding DJ at a handful of Wedding Receptions. I've been DJing for over 20 years at events such as:
SCHOOL: School Dances Family Nights/Parent Teacher Conferences/PTO Events 8th Grade Prom
CHURCH: Youth Explosion/Fun Night Food Give Aways Church Cook Out Couple's Night Pastor's Anniversary Dinner
MISC.: Talent Shows Summer Camp Events Pre Show Music for East Cleveland Theater Fashion Shows Dinner Events Birthday Parties
○ How did you get started doing this type of work?
I am the Music Teacher at the school I teach at. So by being the Music Teacher, my Principal gave me the task of providing music for the school dances and background music for the school's events on just my laptop. After doing that for several years, the students and parents started noticing the music I was playing and suggested that I should start trying to be a Professional DJ (DJ'ing outside of school).
So I bought a small beginner controller and a speaker and started to play for more people. About 9 years ago, people started asking me for business cards and hiring me to do private parties for them. That's when I decided to go from a Bedroom DJ to a Professional DJ. I upgraded my beginner's controller to a professional controller, bought a few dance floor lights, upgraded my PA system, and signed up for many online DJ Courses. Now I'm playing out more, at different events, doing weddings, and networking with other professionals.
○ What types of customers have you worked with?
I have worked with many clients of different ages, ethnicity, and musical taste.
○ What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a professional in your area of work?
You should look for a professional that will take the time to work closely with you, that'll work within your budget, someone you can trust to do the job, be professional, and really make your event enjoyable for you and your guests.
Clients should have an idea of what kind of theme or vibe they want for their event. As well as, the date(s), length, and location of their event.